Photopea Another Alternative For Adobe Photoshop

 


Recently I was assigned to do something related to logo designing for my company, even though I'm not from a graphic designing background, I try to challenge myself to do it. Maybe it's due to I put can use designing software such as Adobe Photoshop or Adobe Illustrator in my resume.

The challenge was accepted and now I want to start my design work, I open my Photoshop CC and it's not working due to the cracked version not working anymore. Yes, I'm using crack software coz I'm not making any profit from it. It's just more my casual usage for my own needs. Why do I need to pay hundreds of bucks monthly? It's a waste of money or a liability.


And I start to be anxious about how I needed to do my work without Photoshop for this, Canva also need a pro version to deliver the task. Then my cousin introduces me to this tool which is Photopea.

Its https://www.photopea.com/

It's a software that is highly similar to photoshop that can do the work for free. Just need to bear with the ads only and it also in the cloud. No need to download it. Very student-friendly. 



It also can open and export PSD and AI files from Adobe. So you can do professional graphic design from Photopea for free. The figure below shows what the user interface looks like.


For references on what tools are available in Photopea, you can refer to this link https://www.photopea.com/learn/bt-basic coz I'm so lazy to explain all of it. Make your own effort for this :P


So now you guys can start your journey to become either graphic designers or illustrators and onboard on your design journey for free. You guys also can refer to a lot of Youtube channels for references. Everything is getting easier now and no excuses for you guys not being a better people.


" While you are lazy to work on your dreams, Other people are working on it."


Post a Comment

0 Comments